In a world where everyday news often leaves me feeling depressed and helpless, I realized that there is something I can do to take back control. I can focus on being grateful every day for the little things (coffee with steamed milk) and the big things (being alive after surviving cancer).
Here’s what happened since I began writing a morning gratitude journal and living more gratefully:
1. My migraines have disappeared.
2. I have lost five pounds by celebrating cooking healthy food.
3. I was able to stop holding grudges.
4. I have smiled and laughed more.
5. I have made major life decisions without fear.
In short, life is much, much better. And I all did was re-frame the way I view the world and my place in it. I put on my gratitude glasses and you can too! It’s so easy to live more gratefully. I hope that my journey inspires you to change your perspective and embrace the positivity that comes with gratitude.
Welcome and thanks for reading my blog!